Sunday, January 09, 2011

On the open road

I realize this is a new blog and I am getting used to posting, but I really want to do better with this posting stuff.  Like everyday or twice a day...OK not twice a day, but at least the majority of days.   It's hard when you haven't been at a computer since Wednesday.  Anyway, thanks for checking in with me!

Yesterday I woke up, grabbed coffee, filled up my gas tank and hit the open road....to Madison, Wisconsin.  Nothing too exciting or epic, but it was fun.  I love driving and road trips and anything of the like.  Even when I am by myself driving solo, it is rejuvenating.  Putting on top 40 on the radio and dancing unashamedly, drinking coffee, eating beef jerky (a road trip staple of mine) and making way too many bathroom breaks just delights me.

Yesterday consisted of 5 hours, 4 bathroom breaks, 3 listen throughs of a new album, 2 diet cokes, and 1 lovely baby shower for a lovely friend.  Oh, and an amazing sunset to watch on my way home.

 




I can't wait to get on the road again...where shall I go?

p.s. After I dealt with the crabby lady at the BCBG store, I exchanged my dress for the same exact dress (risky!) and I decided to wear it again.  I went to Walgreens, got dolled up in the bathroom and went to the shower hole free (for now!).  OK...I am done with the dress....it will no longer be mentioned in future posts.

1 comments:

Brittany-Trends250 said...

I just started this fashion blog stuff and I came across your blog. I love how you take pics of every day things. I hope you don't mind me using your blog for inspiration! If you have any tips, send them my way! :)

www.population250trends.blogspot.com