A weird and wonderful vacation
- The amount of food we consumed.
- Our six hour time-share presentation and tour which ended with us getting a stern talk because we didn't buy real estate. Lay off, lady.
- The people watching. I mean, seriously...what are you wearing?!
- That our hotel room had two double beds in it instead of one king (hotel mistake, oh well). And each night we slept in separate beds. And kinda slept great. Ha.
- Me taking off my wedges while watching the water show at the Bellagio because my feet almost fell off. This is Vegas and it's dirty. I didn't get any looks from anyone but I was completed disgusted by myself.
- Me being carded and called a minor and told me she would call security...I am not 17 people! Sorry your wife looks like a highschooler, hubs.
- The amount of food we consumed (yes, this is on both lists). When else do you get to eat goat cheese pizza and truffle and blue cheese homemade potato chips?
- The sun. The pool. The mojitos. Nuf' said.
- The Hunger Games. I read it in 3 days and am officially obsessed. I am so trendy.
- Visiting extended family and sitting around my Grama's table eating her home cooking. Delicious and lovely does not do it justice.
- Husband dates for 4 straight days. Bliss bliss bliss.