Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Check, check, check!


Apartment -  Check!

Sofa -  Check!

DIY furniture -  Check!

 A few more coats, a couple reupholsterings, a little signing of the lease, and a few vows to repeat...the gentleman and I are on our very merry way to becoming a real live married couple. 

This is good.  Very very good.


{I was going to do an outfit post, but I was in scrubs all day and now with this heat all I can do is sit in front of a fan with a little cotton sundress.  I'm a burning up.}



2 comments:

homeseed said...

kelly is soooo jealous of your couch. i kind of am too, just not as jealous ;) exciting times ahead!!

Taylor said...

Ha I know we are so excited about it! A random buy that we were lucky to score! Things are falling into place in an extremely easy way. The Lord is blessing us big time!