Monday, March 28, 2011

I say...

I say...it's time to get blogging again!  

Sorry blogging world...I've neglected you.  Never will it happen again.  Pinky swear.  Cross my heart.

The last two weeks I have been distracted with my new fiance, a wee bit of wedding planning, work, school, a mini trip to Detroit for parties and more parties and road rallies (ever done one of those things?  Amazing Race around your own town...I'm addicted.  Who wants to make one for me?).  I've also been distracted with some fairly incredible sites that friends have introduced me to that have kept my hands from a typing and my eyes glued to computer screens and my finger continually pushing the "older posts" button.  

Check them out.  You'll find something pretty, I promise.  Some of these are basically heaven.





0 comments: