Thursday, February 10, 2011

The good, the bad and the adorable.

Woah.  It's been like forever.  Well, 4 days.

I have had one of those weeks where everything I do is 10 times more difficult than it has to be or normally is.  Like going to the gas station and having to change pumps twice because it is so darn cold the machines are frozen...3rd times a charm, I guess?  And like when you're driving to class and you hit a train and the line at Starbucks is to the door and then you get behind a bus (the kind that stops at every kid's house...how do you get that hook up anyway?  What happened to bus stops?) and then there is an "accident" on the highway so there is traffic because everyone is stopping to look at what really is just a flat tire and thus you are late to class.  Yup, those are 2 examples of the things I ran into this week.  Sheesh.  OK, I am done!  Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday!

Now here are some really good things from the week:

- That tomorrow is Friday (redundant, but seriously I am sooo thankful)
- A gym day with the boy who looks oh so good working out.  Hott.
- Clean sheets, pillow cases, blankets, and duvets.  I think I even slept through the night because of this laundry magic.
- That I discovered Burberry Children.  I want my future munchkins in these clothes.  They won't be because a solo sippy cup was $60 dollars, but a girl can dream!


Can I have him? Please?



0 comments: