Thursday, January 20, 2011

Shout out!

I gotta give a shout out to an amazing photographer that I worked with back in October.  He is a Miami photographer of many trades and I had the honor of shooting with him and another photographer (another shout out to come!).  It was really an amazing experience.  We filled an empty Chicago loft with hours of picture taking and somehow found a break to energize over pizza.  Pizza.  I'm not sure you're supposed to eat pizza while you're modeling, but I totally did.  And it was delicious and completely did the trick.  Carlos pushed me past my comfort zone and it paid off.  We captured some amazing stuff.  Here is just a tiny taste because we are both so happy with the results.

 

Go check out his site.

Thanks, Carlos!  See you in Miami soon!


0 comments: