Wednesday, December 29, 2010

New nails

In celebration of quitting my job (I worked at Starbucks--did I tell you I worked there? and well I technically still work there until the 16th, oh well...I still want to celebrate) and moving onward and upward, I went to Target to play. And while there, I painted and severely discolored my hands in nail polishes and eye shadows and enjoyed all the thrills of being a girl. I ended up buying several (I mean, 4) new nail polishes all composed of sparkles, metallics and purples. My fingers and toes are beautiful I tell you! And yours can be too! New years eve is just 2 days away and there is no better time to indulge your girliest self by doing your nails up good. My sister and I indulged in several ways yesterday as we sipped a glass of wine, watched cupcake wars and painted our fingers and toes. Even though our toes are tucked in our boots all winter, it doesn't matter, because we know they're sparkling.




Sally Hansen -- Commander in Chic
*Advertisement*Go buy it, it's awesome*

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I LOVE Commander in Chic! I've contemplated buying it in bulk out of fear that they might discontinue it, like they did to my previous favorite :(

I love your blog!

Anonymous said...

I love your blog. Perhaps it's the approaching New Year that has me craving girly time (in front of a TV, with wine or a hot beverage, and nail polish). My toes have been naked for almost 3 months now! You've inspired me. I'm on the hunt for nail polish.