Monday, April 09, 2012

Today and a nomination!





{Skirt, TJMaxx-Max Studio; Tank, Anthropologie; Blazer, H&M; Shoes, Anthropologie; Belt, thrifted}

Today is Monday and I was so excited to see THIS POST by the lovely Natalie where I was nominated for the Liebster Award!  This award is given to bloggers by other bloggers of their kind who think they deserve a little more recognition and traffic to their blogs....so...thank you, Natalie (!) for thinking my little blog is deserving of such a sweet and kind award!  Everyone, go see Natalie and her cuteness!  Come back tomorrow to see who I nominate.  This is an award that keeps on giving.  And awarding.

Oh and this is me today.  I managed to escape my lovely nannying home without a single spot on my skirt and top.  Success!

Ciao, xo!

4 comments:

Kylee Noelle {the blog} said...

love the skirt! and NO spots?! it's a miracle. :)

Mindi said...

Love the grey and pink! Great pictures, too- just found your blog! Congrats on passing your boards- such a big accomplishment! I'm glad you celebrated with a bit o'shopping :)

Girls in the Green Boots said...

You always look fab!!!!!! Love love love your style!

Sarah & Kristina
XO

Unknown said...

Perfect outfit, New follower!!

http://wearefromthecountry.blogspot.com/