Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Hi & Goodbye

{Sunnies, Target; Tank, F21; Shirt, Thrifted; Jeans, Anthropologie}


Sometimes this is all I have time for.  A quick "hey hey, now I gotta go."  After school completed and studying finally ceased I thought I would have all the time in the world to cook for my husband every night, clean house, chat with friends on the phone in far off states and take my little sister to coffee every afternoon after her school got out...but little did I know life would still be a hustle.  It's not so bad though.  Thankfully my husband still sends praises my way even when I don't have anything prepared for dinner and my friends still call me and love me even if I can't pick up the phone every time they call.  Life is good and busy and I am running right along with it.  And tonight...I am actually cooking dinner (cue the Hallelujah chorus...).

2 comments:

tiff@thecoffeehouse said...

ok, so at first i thought we might have a thing or two in common. but with you cooking and all ... i'm not so sure. :)

Elise said...

I like this outfit! You're blog is darling - I'm happy to now be following along!

Elise