Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Girls rule

{Top, Zara; Skirt, F21; Tights, Target; Belt, Anthropologie; Shoes, Jeffery Campbell}

Girls rule.  Pink, lace and polka dots.  And giant wonderful wedges.  

I was also able to have a girl's night this weekend which was incredibly needed.  Life lately has been stressful as nursing school has come to a close, my boards are ever impending (6 more days, ah!) and the self-inflicting rush to find the right job for me.  So again, a night out with the girls and a cocktail was ever so lovely and relaxing.  We walked ourselves to the greatest Latin restaurant and indulged in several servings of chips and salsa and a margarita or two (I think you have maybe realized that I am in deep love with margaritas).  

And now as for me...I am going back to study...wish me luck!

0 comments: