Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Mild or Spicy? Take your pick.

The other day I showed up at Mike's place and he goes, "Whoa, are you wearing lipstick? Is it on me now?"  That comment of course came after Mike laid an I'm-so-happy-you're-here smooch on me.  You see I never wear lipstick.  My makeup routine consists of a touch of concealer, a swipe of mascara and maybe some eyeliner if I am feeling motivated.  So when I showed up with my bright reddy/pinky/orangey lipstick on he was a little shocked...and then he said, "I don't like it"...um, rude!!!  Jk, Michael, you're not rude.

Anyway, what do you think?  Mild or SPICY?

{lipstick, Covergirl lip perfection in Fairytale)

If you're a fan of lipstick you should go purchase this lovely shade.  Throw on some sunglasses and a pair of shorts and you'll feel like you're in Morocco. 


1 comments:

Sarah Frills4Thrills said...

you look great with the lipstick! i love love love the look of all the bright pinks and reds lately, but for some reason they always look awful on me!