Monday, July 18, 2011

I think we are turning into a Mexican meal

I think Michael and I are turning into a Mexican meal.  Our go-to celebratory, lazy day, hungry-and-I-don't-care-what-I-eat, and dinner with friends meal is Mexican (and a margarita, of course).  Thursday evening last week was spent with two of our friends downing tacos, laughing and trying to figure out how to blend the perfect margarita.  It is such a breath of fresh air when you spend time with your favorite people during a busy week...and when you all take a walk outside.  Which we did.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What moisturizer do use? You skin and coloring look similar to mine and I am obsessed with finding the perfect moisturizer because I am going to look young forever! Thanks! xx

Taylor said...

I wear Say Yes to Tomatoes...I love it! And you'll smell lovely all day long!

Taylor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

the clear skin daily balancing moisturizer? i totally thought you were telling me to eat a surplus of tomatoes at first! i haven't heard of this brand before, will have to check it out!

Taylor said...

Yes! Hahaha! Eating a boat full of tomatoes wouldn't hurt either:) Try it out and come back and tell me if you like it! (they sell it at my favorite store...Target:)